Teeth Whitening Systems Can Keep Your Teeth Shining Bright
Teeth whitening systems can keep your teeth shining brightly. Even if your oral health care habits have been on the downslide, a single professional whitening session can improve your tooth color by up to ten shades in a single visit. Additional options at your disposal include at-home treatments given by a dentist, or purchasing your own products at a retail store. To ensure your teeth receive the care and color that you desire, always follow these helpful hints in your quest for whiter teeth:
– Not all teeth whitening products use the same materials to whiten teeth. Thus, some bleach teeth deeper than others that simply look to only remove stains at the surface.
– Before using any dental product, always contact your dentists at Family Dental Care Park Ridge to ensure the product is right for you.
– Beware of any products that stimulate tooth sensitivity, gum bleaching, or gum irritation.
– The three major types of teeth whitening products are over-the-counter, dentist-administered bleaching treatments, and treatments prescribed by dentists for at-home use.
– Always use a teeth bleaching product exactly as instructed and for the time required. Leaving a whitening product on for far too long can damage your mouth.
If you would like to have your teeth whitening treatments done by Drs. Demas and Diaz, please call our office at (847) 692.6800. We are conveniently located in Park Ridge, Illinois, and would love for you to stop by. For the best results, whiten your teeth safely and effectively with Family Dental Care Park Ridge!